Central and efficient monitoring of information related to your vessel, expenses, performance, and voyage on one comprehensive display.
The desktop module and mobile application are designed specifically for ship-owners to access significant vessel information concurrently. In the interest of saving time, owners can be updated and track vessels in near real-time on the go, with all the following key parameters highlighted to them:
- Financial reporting: Monthly OPEX variance reports with comments and drill-down feature for details of transactions and invoices
- Vessel position: Real-time vessel position and speed, along with full tracking history and the next port calls scheduled
- Crewing: Certificates and experience summary of crew on board, along with timelines for contract periods, sign-on and sign-off dates
- Operational performance: Noon reporting data, updated daily and key vessel performance and consumption metrics
- Environmental performance: Energy efficiency, emission, and waste management data
- Maintenance reporting: Spare part inventory and job overviews for each equipment
- Purchasing: Approval feature for quotations and purchase orders as well as confirmation system for deliveries on board
- Ship Certificates: Full repository of certificates with dates of validity and scanned copies of surveys forms and service reports
Web based eCommerce Platform
eConnect is a platform for buyers to collaborate with vendors, providing a seamless and efficient way to process procurement related transactions covering the complete cycle.
eConnect provides standard and premium features such as, managing vendor profile, enquiries – quote – ordering, invoice registration etc. eConnect can be integrated with buyers and vendors systems, enabling seamless data flow throughout the procurement transaction for efficient data flow. Buyers and vendors can communicate real-time to enhance service and quality.
Standard features such as:
- Dashboard to provide full transparency and information update in real time on shipping confirmations, pending enquiries, quotes and orders, payment status etc.
- Exchange of enquiries, quotations, orders, and confirmations
- Information on goods received
Premium features such as:
- Invoice and credit note registration to help vendors register invoices and credit notes through e-connect to buyer’s system, resulting in faster invoice processing
- Logistics tracking for forwarders and warehouses, to update the delivery status of order
- Chat function facilitating bridge between the buyer and vendor, providing swift and instantaneous communication. Messages can also be sent offline, ability to track conversation history
- Vendor online registration and real-time updates on vendors profile data with built in approval cycles.
- Integration solutions for:
- Transaction cycle RFQ to PO
- Invoice/CN registration
- Logistics – Forwarders and warehouse
Travelling made efficient
Holistic travel management system is a bridge between corporate companies and travel agent groups. It can be standalone product or can be integrated with HR, Crewing, and/or Accounting systems. Trip Planner eases the process of creating travel requests and tracking them by offering all these features on one platform. Travel agents can manage the travel request, raise ticketing options, and process them. Trip Planner provides management with reports that provide insight into travel expenditure, destination reports, and other relevant data.
- Single solution for travel agents and for their customers
- Simple and intuitive to configure, manage, and use
- Create, track, and manage all travel request on a single platform
- Tailored ticketing process to suit ship management companies
- Achieve minimal assistance from travel agent
- Integration with GDS systems worldwide
- Integration with HR, Crewing, and Finance systems
- Obtain public fare, marine fare, and corporate fares
New Building is a project management software module for new ship constructions and is used to track the progress of construction and testing activities during the shipbuilding process. Construction progress records and documents such as inspection status, NCR, FAT, Sea Trials, and various checklists can be well organized within this module and it is dynamic and easy to configure for your individual work process. Consolidated data from the records, which are displayed as dashboard tiles and generate monthly or weekly reports, are the main highlight of this module. Increasing numbers of shipyards are turning toward digital solutions to handle these complex new building projects and achieve new business opportunities in this dynamic industry. Any data you have that is currently formatted for your specific needs can easily be converted into this module and be presented as desired.
- Dynamic and highly customizable graphical reports
- Rich UI dashboards to monitor the progress of new construction
- Analytical data displays every detail data record \
The Makers Portal module is a data storage software system for suppliers and manufacturers of ship parts and machines. The system includes a portal that can be used by sellers or manufacturers anonymously or by invitation. The data pool consists of vendors’ or manufacturers’ company details, the company history, product history, the location of manufacturers and product details with product and equipment lists. It also contains the track record and capacity, customers, agents, and worldwide services, company and product classification. The approval process of companies or products can be managed all through this online module. Features such as company or product evaluation, decision criteria, OPEX cost calculation, unplanned jobs, etc. are also available through this module.
- Detailed search for products
- Features to rate companies or products for future smart decision making
- Feature to calculate OPEX costs and unplanned job costs
- Through the portal, makers can register themselves with primary company details in the weblink itself
Plan Approval Module
The Plan Approval module is a ship plan approval software designed for making the ship survey process more efficient and ensures that the vessels’ designs reflects in entirety the requirements of the various conventions, regulations, rules, and flag states. This document flow control system checks and approves ship drawings. Single or multiple ship drawings can be uploaded under a project, and each project is then assigned a workflow accordingly. On this ship plan approval software, the ship drawings are accessible to various users such as shipbuilders, plan approval coordinators, experts, ship owners, etc. according to the workflow deﬁned by the user. Plan Approval is an intrinsic digital solution aimed to improve on the technical aspects and software maintenance and updates. This ensures the efficiency and quality of the plan approval process, increasing convenience for you. For each drawing there is an industry standard sheet (for approval of a ship drawing) called Plan Comment Form (PCF). The PCF form is divided into two sections, “Builder” and “Buyer”. The shipbuilder comments on the “Builder” section and the other users (such as experts, owners, technicians, plan approval coordinator, etc.) comment on the “Buyer” section. A drawing is ﬁnally approved when all comments in the PCF are complete.
- Sophisticated system for managing ship drawings
- Customizable workflows
- Industry standard Plan Comment Form
- Ability to work online and offline
Stay up to date anywhere, anytime at your convenience!
Move your business today to Mobile. Shipmanagement activities can now be done remotely through the convenience of your palm.
MariApps has created a number of Mobile Apps for Seafarers, Ship operators and owners which can easily track your crew and vessel activities, financial processes, and owners’ reports to stay informed on the go. In addition, you can also be kept abreast about budgets, grant approvals, crew information, travel, payments, certificates, and other essential information whenever and wherever you are.
The Seafarer Portal is a crew management software that streamlines all crew related information and processes effortlessly. Seafarers can access all their data and access information onboard as well as ashore. A self-service portal that can act as a one-stop information portal with push-notification alerts for all the vital information seafarers need during and after their contract period. Having the Seafarer Portal significantly reduces costs and time otherwise wasted on telephone communication between seafarer and the fleet department. In addition, through this crew management software portal, seafarers can submit expense claims and allotment requests.
- Digital copies of seafarers’ documents available on the go
- Alerts for expiring documents
- Next date of availability of the seafarer
- Details on open positions available with the fleet
- Payroll amounts processes and allotments paid
- Information on training, certifications, and their expiry
- Planned vessel voyages
- Last appraisal of seafarer is available
- Training Accept/Decline
- Pre-joining document listing
- Upload/update important seafarer details and certificates
Inspection Reporting Tool (IRT)
IRT is a ship safety management software that acts as a complete inspection tool in the palm of your hand. Enhances vessel audits and inspections with recorded audio comments, photos, and scores for transparency and accuracy of data and reports. The IRT application can work as a standalone application as well as an extension of the LPSQ desktop module.
- Inspections can be carried out offline
- History on vessel audits and inspections
- Full list of open and closed deficiencies along with corrective actions, preventive actions, and root cause analysis
- Record inspection with audio comments
- Capture and attach photos to the identified deficiency
- Update inspection checklists
- Sync data and reports to IRT desktop module for an easy enhanced audit reporting
QDMS is an efficient centralized system for safety and ship management and maintenance of different documentation from teams including safety management manuals, quality management manuals, technical documents, rules and regulations etc. ashore and at sea.
- Flexible structure to suit document management needs for all shipping companies regardless of size
- Supports all document types – policies, procedures, forms, manuals, safety advisory notes etc. internal or external documents. Efficient workflow for document creation, revision, review, approval, and publishing
- Full document management control throughout the document lifecycle e.g. version control and archiving
- User-friendly, powerful, and efficient document search facilities e.g. full text or refined search, result list with document preview
- Efficient replication of documentation from shore to vessels
Invoice to Pay is a marine invoice automation system and is completely automated scanning solution for efficient procurement
I2P bots are a cognitive automation solution that enables an efficient procure-to-pay cycle. MariApps’ smartPAL presents I2P bot, this marine Invoice automation system can scan, interpret, and extract data intelligently for the invoice processing systems. Transforming long cycle times and delayed payments to efficient and error-free systems with cognitive automation bot in the well advanced I2P module. Mitigate recurring manual process and make your business move faster with smartPAL’s I2P
- Monitors duplicated invoices and in turn reduces downtime
- Discovers special characters in invoices and adds it to the data dictionary
- Organizes unique invoice formats as templates
- Scales seamlessly, from few to millions of invoices
- Authenticates a generic invoice
- Tracks when the invoice was received and processed
- Delivers at least 80% accuracy in scanning
- Can be used for multiple offices operating from various geographical locations
- Protects scanned data against tampering
MAXv is a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution that helps in managing servers, laptops and desktops onboard vessel from a central location. The application protects the vessels’ systems with automated regular endpoint management routines like installing patches, deploying software, imaging and deploying OS without interrupting the business process or destroying the information. It is part of a cybersecurity solution from MariApps that lets you manage assets & software licenses, monitor software usage statistics, manages USB device usage, monitors control of remote desktops, and much more.
- Securing network devices through automatic or manual patch deployments for Microsoft and third-party applications
- Deploy software remotely to network devices onboard vessel with-in a few clicks
- Manage IT assets effortlessly with inventory scan that automatically runs and sends data whenever there is a change in the network device e.g. add new hardware or install/uninstall software etc:-
- Control and manage security vulnerabilities like outdated patch by deploying the latest software manually or automatically to ensure network devices are running on the newest software or applications
- Remote access to network devices to troubleshoot issues
- Control network devices with pre-defined configurations ranging from USB lock to create share folders etc.