Prompt action can be taken with the help of near real-time reports and interactive dashboards
The application is exclusively designed for ship-owners to access all the vessel information at a glance. Owners can track vessels in near real-time, with all key parameters highlighted to them using the vessel tracker. Readily accessible and efficient monitoring of information relating to vessel, expenses, performance, and voyage.
- Details on vessel, performance, and fuel optimization
- Track and monitor vessel position, even the current speed of the vessel at anywhere anytime
- A single point of data access for the owners, eliminating the maintenance requirement of various spread sheets
- Users can give comments live and get customized reports as required
Web-based marine vendor platform enabling quick electronic marine procurement processes
smartPAL’s eConnect is a web-based end-to-end ecommerce marine procurement solution, making it a reliable and efficient way to process transactions. eConnect has a direct interface for the exchange of goods and services. eConnect can be directly integrated with external systems as well as with other smartPAL modules, enabling seamless data flow throughout the transactions.
- Availability of vendor profiles
- Easy exchange of quotes and POs
- Information on goods received and invoices
- Integration with logistics solutions, warehouses, and forwarders
- Export and import data from website to excel and PDF
- Flexibility in data exchange format
- Improves communication, performance, and process efficiency
Travelling made efficient
Holistic travel management system is a bridge between corporate companies and travel agent groups. It can be standalone product or can be integrated with HR, Crewing, and/or Accounting systems. Trip Planner eases the process of creating travel requests and tracking them by offering all these features on one platform. Travel agents can manage the travel request, raise ticketing options, and process them. Trip Planner provides management with reports that provide insight into travel expenditure, destination reports, and other relevant data.
- Single solution for travel agents and for their customers
- Simple and intuitive to configure, manage, and use
- Create, track, and manage all travel request on a single platform
- Tailored ticketing process to suit ship management companies
- Achieve minimal assistance from travel agent
- Integration with GDS systems worldwide
- Integration with HR, Crewing, and Finance systems
- Obtain public fare, marine fare, and corporate fares
The New Building module is a new ship building project management software that is used to track the progress of construction and testing activities during ship construction. This module can read the data selectively from the excel templates provided by ship builders or site managers regarding the new building progress. The system presents the injected data in graphical and tabular manner for analysis. The new ship building project management system provides weekly as well as monthly reports of each project. Apart from weekly and monthly reports, various other reports can also be generated to provide the status of the new building activity to the concerned stakeholders. The new ship building project management software is also used as a repository to store and manage all ship building documents.
- Dynamic and highly customizable weekly and monthly graphical report
- Rich UI dashboards to review the progress of new building activity
- System can read data selectively from any excel template
This module is a data repository of vendors and manufacturers of ship parts and machineries. It contains a portal which can be used by vendors or manufacturers anonymously or by invitation. The data pool consists of company details of vendors or manufacturers, product company history, location of manufacturers, and product details with product and equipment lists. It also includes the track record and capacity, clients, agents and worldwide services, company and product classification. The approval process of companies or products can be managed through this online module. Features like rating a company or a product, decision making criteria, OPEX cost calculation, unplanned jobs etc. are also available on this module.
- Sophisticated search of products
- Features to rate company or product for easy decision making in the future
- Facility to calculate OPEX cost and unplanned job costs
- Through the portal, makers can register themselves with primary company details in the weblink
Plan Approval Module
smartPAL’s Plan Approval module is ship plan approval software. This document flow control system reviews and approves ship drawings. Singular or multiple ship drawings can be uploaded under a project and a workflow is then assigned against each project accordingly. On this ship plan approval software, the ship drawings will be accessible to various users such as ship builders, plan approval coordinators, experts, ship owner etc. according to the workflow deﬁned by the user. An industry standard sheet (for approving a ship drawing) called Plan Comment Form (PCF) is present for each drawing. The PCF form is divided into two sections called the Builder and the Buyer section. The ship builder comments on the Builder section and the remaining users (such as experts, owner, technicians, plan approval coordinator, etc.) comment on the Buyer section. A drawing ﬁnally gets approved when all the comments are closed in the PCF.
- Intricate and system for managing ship drawings
- Customizable workflows
- Industry standard Plan Comment Form
- Facility for uploading / downloading of Offline PCF
Stay up to date anywhere, anytime!
Essential applications for seafarers, owners, and stakeholders to stay informed on the go. With these mobile applications created by MariApps, you track your crew and vessel activities, financial processes, and owners’ reports. In addition, you can also be kept abreast about budgets, grant approvals, crew information, travel, payments, certificates, and other essential information whenever and wherever you are.
The new Seafarer Portal is a crew management software that can streamline all crew related information and processes effortlessly. Seafarers can access all their data and access information onboard as well as ashore. A self-service portal that can act as a one-stop information portal with push-notification alerts for all the vital information seafarers need during and after their contract period. Having the Seafarer Portal significantly reduces cost and time otherwise wasted on telephone communication between seafarer and the fleet department. In addition, through this crew management software, seafarers can submit expense claims and allotment request through this portal.
- Digital copies of seafarers’ documents available on the go
- Alerts for expiring documents
- Next date of availability of the seafarer
- Details on open positions available with the fleet
- Payroll amounts processes and allotments paid
- Information on training, certifications, and their expiry
- Planned vessel voyages
Inspection Reporting Tool (IRT)
IRT is a ship safety management software that is acts as a complete inspection tool in the palm of your hands. Enhances vessel audits and inspections with recorded audio comments, photos, and scores for transparency and accuracy of data and reports. The IRT application can work as a standalone application as well as an extension of the LPSQ desktop module.
- Inspections can be carried out offline
- View past audits and inspection reports that highlights issues
- Full list of open and closed deficiencies along with corrective actions, preventive actions, and root cause analysis
- Record inspection with audio comments
- Snap and attach photos to the identified deficiency
- Update inspection checklist
- Sync data and reports to web platform
QDMS is an efficient centralized system for management and maintenance of different documentation from teams including safety management manuals, quality management manuals, technical documents, rules and regulations etc. ashore and at sea.
- Flexible structure to suit document management needs for various sizes of shipping companies
- Supports all document types – policies, procedures, forms, manuals, safety advisory notes etc. internal or external documents. Efficient workflow for document creation, revision, review, approval, and publishing.
- Full document management control throughout the document lifecycle e.g. version control and archiving
- User-friendly, powerful, and efficient document search facilities e.g. full text or refined search, result list with document preview
- Efficient replication of documentation from shore to vessels
Invoice to Pays is a marine invoice automation system and is completely automated scanning solution for efficient procurement
I2P bots are a cognitive automation solution that enables an efficient procure-to-pay cycle. MariApps’ smartPAL presents I2P bot, this marine Invoice automation system can scan, interpret, and extract data intelligently for the invoice processing systems. Transforming long cycle times and delayed payments to efficient and error-free systems with cognitive automation bot in the well advanced I2P module. Mitigate recurring manual process and make your business move faster with smartPAL’s I2P
- Monitors duplicated invoices and in turn reduces downtime
- Discovers special characters in invoices and adds it to the data dictionary
- Organizes unique invoice formats as templates
- Scales seamlessly, from few to millions of invoices
- Authenticates a generic invoice
- Tracks when the invoice was received and processed
- Delivers at least 80% accuracy in scanning
- Can be used for multiple offices operating from various geographical locations
- Protects scanned data against tampering
MaxV is a vessel security system that ensures safety and security of applications by mitigating threats
Protects the vessels’ systems and data from digital attacks, regardless of whether it is malicious software or application aimed at interrupting the business process or destroying information. This vessel security system is an innovative and cybersafe solution from MariApps to support you in monitoring all the information and data transfer in the system.
- Collect the hardware, software, and network information from the PC
- Monitor users’ activity, patch data, software installations, configurations, data backup, and windows settings, everything can be controlled with MaxV tool
- MaxV aids any sort of configurations or software installation, patch installation, data backup, by preventing cyberattacks and mitigating threats
- Control and manage of cybersecurity risk from vessel PCs, monitor data back up
- Detect and eliminate issues or malicious software