The Insurance and Claims module is a comprehensive claims handling, reporting, and operational analysis tool.
This module provides a reliable and efficient way to record and process all types of ship management related claims.
Claim review, approval, and claim process status control options in the module enforce the handlers to follow standardised claim handling throughout the offices. This module integrates with the accounts module to derive the outstanding claim amounts instantly, and generates claims statements to process the claim in a short time.
The module integrates with the crewing module to produce crew lists, doctor visits, and medical history of the crew.
Graphs, dashboards, and drilldown facilities in the module assist in analysing sensitive operational and cost eff effective areas.
This module provides a full record of each claim, from claim initiation until the final
reimbursement by the insurer.
- Creating Policy Settings
- Management of Incident details
- Expenditures & Payments management
- Claim Statements & Covering letter generation
- Identifying non-accepted Items/ Cost
- Day-to-day claims process Status update
- Claim Review & Approval
- Multiple reports to analyse data
- Multi-company and User Friendly